Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amping Up for a Creative Weekend!

Hurray!  It's Thursday!  I am preparing for a very productive weekend.  We have been in the process of applying a high "wainscoting" to our bedroom walls that hopefully, will be complete this weekend.  I will post a semi before and after picture under a new tab labeled "projects".  I will make sure to make note of all the helps and hinders for anyone wanting to try this themselves. 

I also have plans to make a slipcover for an old chair Stef had stored in the barn at the farm.  He doesn't know it yet, but I think it's going to get new legs too.  If not legs, I know it is going to get shiny steel cup casters!  I will post before and afters for sure...I just know it will end up being my favorite chair. 

In the middle of all this, I am planning on trying a new dessert to post for Valentines Day.  It looks so decadent.  The recipe promises that it is relatively simple to make.  Let's hope so, I've already got quite a bit on my plate.  :)

Does anyone else have big plans for the weekend?  Post your projects and recipes, please!!!

XO!
Shannon

No comments: